Important News: Le Dîner en Blanc – Las Vegas 2017 Postponed
Following last Sunday’s tragic events, we felt the need to ask your opinion on whether or not to hold Le Dîner en Blanc on Sunday, October 8th.
For full transparency, here are the results of the survey:
As you can attest, a large majority of you wished for the event to be postponed, therefore, with great respect to your opinion, we have decided to postpone the event to April 2018.
While it is the wish of the majority, we understand that some of you will be disappointed by this decision. Due to these exceptional circumstances, we must act in the interest of the majority. Despite the many months, weeks, and hours that each of us spent in preparing for your Dîner en Blanc, we will save it all for a better time when the spirit of festivity is found again.
The color white, in many cultures symbolizes purity, unity, and peace. It is these values that all of us proudly stand for. White is widely known to represent new beginnings, and we want to thank you in advance for your understanding and hope to have you join us in spring.
Following this announcement, please see below for the 2 options as to how this will be managed:
- Prior to November 5th, we will send an email to announce this new date.
- As of that time, you will have one (1) week to let us know if you would like to keep your registration or be refunded
2) Those who no longer wish to attend Le Dîner en Blanc – Las Vegas, and want to cancel their participation will be able to do so by sending us an email by indicating in the subject: ‘Refund Requested’. Please include your PayPal transaction number(s) for your membership, participation fees, and catering order if applicable, along with the email address with which you registered.
- Please note that refunds may take 10 to 15 days before appearing in your account.
- If you are not yet decided on your future participation, we invite you to wait for the next email to make your decision.
As you can imagine, we are currently receiving hundreds of messages. All emails will be answered and we will be in contact with all of you very soon.
On behalf of the entire Le Dîner en Blanc - Las Vegas team, we would like to once again thank you for your understanding and patience.
Melanie, Richelle, Elizabeth, and Kristin
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: